So how about some more amazing Harry Potter recipes and crafts?
I’m totally smitten with this Hogwarts Crest Backpack Tag that My Crafitily Ever After made with her Cricut! I’m pretty sure I have everything on hand and you bet I’ll be making up a bunch of these babies!
You know I love a good Harry Potter shirt (or 10) and I am in love with these darling Harry Potter shirts that Sisters, What! whipped up for the kiddos. Grab the cut files in her post and learn how to make your own!
There’s so much to love about Harry Potter but the quotes have to be one of my favorite aspects. Liz over at Simple Simon and Co and 5 different printable Harry Potter Quotes and I can’t even decide which is my favorite. Head over to see the others!
And just in case you missed it, I finally shared my DIY Golden Snitch Costume Tutorial! I was a snitch when I was pregnant with Teddy and I finally typed up the instructions. And I sewed another one live today on Facebook and it took less than an hour. So awesome right!? I can’t wait to take pictures of Teddy in his own Snitch costume!
Don’t forget about the giveaway!
Enter to win this amazing prize pack by using the widget below or click hereif the widget isn’t loading. Make sure to check back as new ways to enter will be added throughout the series!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This year’s Happy Harry Potter giveaway winner will give a fun package including:
- $50 Amazon.com gift card
- Make Love Not Horcruxes Book Bag and Custom Hogwarts House Tie Necklace from Rae Gun Shop
- Bookish Swag from CrateJoy which has loads of HP and fandom related subscription boxes.
- Four Stunning Harry Potter Printables from Sisters What!
- The Unofficial Guide to Crafting the World of Harry Potter Book
- Wizard School quilt for Harry Potter fans oversized throw size from Pieces by Polly
Want More? See hundreds of Harry Potter recipes, craft ideas and more from years of the series and more!