A bunch of my sewing blogger friends and I are going Frankenstein on patterns today. We all combined a few patterns to make something brand new. My contribution is my Rainbow Princess dress that I shared earlier this week. I combined my fun flutter sleeves from my Water Princess Dress and my basic Shirt Dress pattern for a fun new (and super easy) dress for L’s rainbow themed birthday party. I think it’s so fun to see different ways of tweaking patterns to make them your own!
- Knight Hoodie + Bimaa Sweater by Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy Crafts
- Alleycat Daydream Dress by Call Ajaire
- Rainbow Princess Dress by Rae Gun Ramblings
- Ash Jumpsuit + Vintage Style Flutter Sleeve by Amanda Rose
- Burda Harem Pants + McCalls Dress by Lil Bit and Nan
- Sugar Plum Princess Dress + Poppy Dress by Bee Quilted Beauties
- Dress #13 + Pants #2 by Sprouting Jube Jube
- Katie Fancy Pant + Field Research Pant by Scientific Seamstress
- Jumpsuit Mashup by Sew Like My Mom
- Lullaby Line Body Suit + Grand Slam Tee by Peek-a-boo Pattern Shop
- Cherry Pie Skirt + Socialite Peplum by Sewing Sober
Make sure you click through to check out all the other awesome creations. These ladies really put together some really awesome outfits!
Let’s connect! You can also find me hanging out here.