It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly!
- We’d love it if you pinned the Pumpkin Recipes & Crafts image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Erin @How to Nest for Less says
Thanks for hosting again this week!
Create and Babble says
Thank you so much for including my pumpkin pillow covers this week with all these other great pumpkin posts!
Jennifer @Cincy Shopper says
Thank you for including one of my pumpkin recipes this week! What a fun surprise!
Sarah @TheChefNextDoor says
Thanks so much for featuring my chocolate swirl pumpkin bread!
Brett @This Mama Loves says
Thank you for featuring TWO of my pumpkin projects this week!
Kids Activities Blog says
Everything looks great again this week. Thanks!
Ronique Gibson says
Thanks so much for featuring Stagetecture’s ‘Pumpkin Roll Recipe’! I think I’m gaining weight just looking at all of the scrumptious pumpkin recipes… I have to try those ginger pumpkin bars. :) Thanks for hosting!
Great party! Thank you for hosting! -Journa, visiting from the team at http://www.lollyjane.com
What a great collection of pumpkin ideas! Thank you for hosting the party. Have a great week.
Thanks for featuring my pumpkin dump cake!
Thanks for hosting this fun party! -Journa, from the team at http://www.lollyjane.com