Welcome to this week’s Block Party! For the features, today I’m excited to share some awesome DIY bunnies and carrots projects to get us in the mood for Spring.
Bunny Snack | Duct Tape Bunny Art | Sunshine Carrot Soup | Yarn Carrots | Stuffed Carrots |Bunny Money | Bunny Banner | Bunny Iron Ons |Felted Bunnies |Chocolate Bunnies |Carrot Treat Bag | Peep Pillow | Ballerina Peeps | Bunny Buns
We’ve joined forces to bring you one big block party! You’ll only have to link up once to to be listed on all five sites!
hosted by: Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings| Keeping It Simple | Hungry Happenings | Pieces by Polly
Welcome to the party! Hi friends, it’s Marissa here as today’s host! ere are a few of my recent posts that I’d love you to check out when you get the chance:
- Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
- How to Upcycle Dad’s Shirt into an Outfit for Baby
- Great List of Women Sewing Patterns and Inspiration
- We’d love it if you pinned the two images from above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
If the link up isn’t working click HERE.
Let’s connect! You can also find me hanging out here.
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Karyn - Pint Sized Baker says
Thanks for the party! I hope you are adjusting to life with baby Teddy well. Congratulations on his Christening.
Kat Ryan says
Thank you for another great party! Loving all the DIY bunnies
Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures says
Thank you for hosting this fun party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures
Cindy @ Hun... What's for Dinner? says
Thanks so much for hosting!
Jillian Hudson says
Thanks for hosting! I shared my favorite use up for nut pulp and an easy DIY for coconut ghee.