I have been drooling over a lot of the tasty treats that have been linked up in my What We Wore and Made Link Parties over the last few weeks. I’m such a fan of soup and sandwiches and there have been so many good ones that I figured I’d share some soup recipes that especially popped out to me.
1. This Coconut Beef Stew from Turtle and Tails is definitely on my too try soon list.
2. I’ve never tied to make my own but I love Butternut Squash Soup (on it’s own and with ravioli). This delicious looking one is from Young Living Oil Lady.
3. I love a good Hamburger Soup and this one from Wellness Hammock looks like it would hit the spot when you just need something safe and tasty.
4. This Hearty Minestrone Soup from Path to Wellness looks like a great way to cram in a bunch of veggies into a delicious meal.
5. This Dairy Free Potato Soup from Real Food Allergy Free looks fabulous as written or could easily be adapted to be vegan or to use regular dairy products.
6. And because every bowl of soup needs either a super tasty roll or a delicious sandwich here are some tasty Cheddar Bay Drop Biscuits from Stella B’s Kitchen
7. And and amazing Green Monster (avocado filled) Grilled Cheese Sandwich from Everything Under the Moon.
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Connie @ Path to Wellness says
Thanks for featuring my minestrone soup recipe! :)
[email protected] says
Thanks so so much for featuring my grilled cheese!!! Everything looks so yummy :)
Stella B's Kitchen says
Thanks for the feature, Marissa! We made these AGAIN last night…so good!