I love all the green, rainbows and delicious Irish recipes I’ve been seeing everywhere. Here are some of the best St. Patrick’s Day recipes, crafts and more!
Rainbow Shamrock Art | Pinch Proof Shirts | St. Patrick’s Day Pillows | Mint Brownies
I Struck Gold Printable | Mint Chocolate Chip Snookie | Leprechaun Gak | Button Shamrock Art
Irish Fish Pastry | St. Patrick’s Day Oreos | Thin Mint Brownies | World’s Best Corned Beef Recipe
Rainbow Cupcakes | Irish Soda Bread | Shamrock Hair Bows | Luck Shamrock Shirts
Lucky Banner | Shamrock Socks | Guiness Cupcakes | St. Patrick’s Day Wreath
St. Patrick’s Day is one of my favorite holidays and aren’t the projects and recipes so awesome!? Marissa here from Rae Gun Ramblings. I am excited to try them all! And here are a fun fun things I’ve been up to lately
$100 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway | 12 Months of FREE Leggings Giveaway | Corned Beef Hash Breakfast Squares
Now let’s see what YOU have been up to. Link up to the Block Party and be featured on all our blogs!
Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts| Pieces By Polly | Housewife Eclectic
Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the St. Patrick’s Day Round Up!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Thank you for hosting such a fun party each week. I think parties are the best social media strategy around!! I linked my Irish Soda Bread, St Paddy’s Collection and BBQ Beef Brisket Shepherds Pie for the Crock Pot. I hope you enjoy them. Have a happy week! #OverTheMoon #WWBlogHop #ThursdayFavoriteThings