St. Patrick’s Day is one of those days that a lot of people skip over, but I absolutely love!
We do an all green dinner with our food and we create fun treats and crafts to celebrate in the week up to it! It can be such a fun holiday if you want it to be, so I have pulled together a lot of green inspiration for you to make the holiday fun this year!
St. Patrick’s Day Scrappy Pillowcases
Andes Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts | Housewife Eclectic | Coral and Co.! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
In the spirit of all things green, I have pulled together four of my favorite lime themed recipes! Check them out here.
Skinny Key Lime Pie Smoothie – Cilantro Lime Chicken Zoodles– Grilled Lime Chicken Tacos– Delicious and Easy Lime Bars
Now it’s time for the party!
- We’d love it if you pinned the Green Inspiration image above!
Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Thank you for hosting the party.