I’m Susan from Bite Sized Biggie, hosting this week. I work with a small team of bloggers who share tips, ideas, projects and recipes that make life a little sweeter and more manageable.
Here are 3 recent posts we’ve shared that I think you’ll appreciate!
Healthy and Quick Salad Dressings
Now let’s look at what YOU’ve been up to. I can’t wait to see! Link up to the Block Party and be featured on all four blogs!
Bite Size Biggie | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts| Pieces By Polly
Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- First, we’d love it if you pinned the image above of ST PATRICKS DAY recipes!
- In order to make it easier for other partiers to find your post, link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Ashley @ Sweetpea Lifestyle says
Thank you for hosting! Your St. Patrick’s Day pin is pinned to a few boards!
Jennifer @Cincy Shopper says
Sharing with your party this week my recipe for Slow Cooker Bean Soup. Hope you enjoy!
Kids Activities Blog says
Hope you’re having a good weekend. Thank you for hosting!
Journa Ramirez says
Thank you for hosting this wonderful party! -Journa, from the team at http://www.lollyjane.com
Carole Rae says
OMG! SO yummy!
Camille Gabel says
Thanks for the feature!
Carrie @Frugal Foodie Mama says
Thank you so much for featuring my Irish Cream & Mint Iced Mocha this week! :) Have a wonderful week.