I hope this week finds you warm and comfy! As Christmas fades it feels like we don’t have SO many things to do and we can relax and get a little cozy for a bit, doesn’t it?
I’ve rounded up some favorite ways to unwind and enjoy a little downtime. With warm drinks, hot baths, hearty snacks and soft sweaters – we’ll have more cozy than we could ever need! Fresh bread and a warm blanket? Heaven!
Cranberry Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
I’m Susan from Bite Sized Biggie, cozying up to hosting this week. I work with a small team of bloggers who share tips, ideas, projects and recipes that make life a little sweeter and more manageable.
Here are 3 recent posts we’ve shared that I think you’ll love!
Now let’s look at what YOU have been up to. I can’t wait to see! Link up to the Block Party and be featured on all four blogs!
Bite Size Biggie | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts| Pieces By Polly
Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the image above of GET COZY Ideas!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Once again, I’m honoured to be featured at your wonderful linky party, Marissa! I hope you are having a lovely holiday season :)