Hey gang it’s been a while since I’ve done a What’s for Dinner just because honestly I haven’t been cooking. But I figured it was high time to start back up. Not just that but I’ve been wanting to do a kind of weekly round up type of thing while we’re at it so What’s for Dinner is now “What the Week” and will have a little more than my weekly menu but not to worry you’ll still be able to see what I hope to be making for dinner each week because truthfully I work so much better with having a plan!
What’s for Dinner?
|Day||Main Meal||Goals (Veggies and Fish)|
|Friday||Noodles for T’s birthday||Veggies: Carrots, Spinach, Peas
|Saturday||Corned Beef Hash with Poached Eggs|
|Monday||Tacos and Homemade Refried Beans|
|Wednesday||Coconut Curry Lentil Soup and Naan|
|Thursday||Lemon Cream Tilapia and Peas|
- The Divergent movie is out today! I’ve got tickets for Sunday and I can’t wait. If you’re still going you might want to whip up a batch of these Dauntless Chocolate Cakes to share with your fellow movie goers or get into the Divergent mood.
- It seems like Frozen frenzie has taken the world by storm. If you have a houseful of Frozen fans you might want to check out this great round up of Frozen projects and recipes!
- And we’ve got two new YA Books to movies trailers that were released this week. The Maze Runner and The Giver. What do you guys think. I think The Maze Runner looks great. And while I enjoyed the books enough I think it could be an even better and actually great movie franchise!
- This week I tried out this Lactation Cookie Recipe and it’s super yummy. If you’re looking for a good fiber filled oatmeal chocolate recipe I highly recommend it and based on the increase of wet diapers I think it is doing some good for my milk supply.
- We are slowly but surely getting used to life with a little one. Teddy has had a mix of super good and really long days this week. But I totally expected that and even when he’s having a cranky time he’s still snuggly and kissable. Hopefully I’ll get around to writing down his birth story soon. It was ahem long.
- I am slowly getting back into the swing of work. I haven’t added back all the listings but I did start taking orders for the Gryffindor outfits.
- We did our first try at eating out and it was a success wahoo.
- Daniel has been able to get out and do some work and Teddy and I have survived so that’s good right?
Let’s connect! You can also find me hanging out here.