So I’m thinking about trying something new. A weekly round up of sorts. I hope this will keep me on top of doing my What’s For Dinner weekly menus and catch you up on other happenings of the week!
- Cheddar Kielbasa Sandwiches Roasted Green Beans
- Creamy Corn, Sweet Potato, and Apple Sausage Soup with Cheddar Biscuits
- Spicy Tilapia, Peas and and Potato Casserole
- Indian Food
- Cilantro Lime Chicken Zoodles
I finished reading On The Fence by Kasie West in just one day and ADORED it! I started reading Melissa de la Cruz’s Frozen although I haven’t gotten into that one yet. On my Ipod I’ve been listening to Eoin Cowlfer’s Half Moon Investigations a cute middle grade detective story and I’ve been listening to A Mad, Wicked, Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller on my computer which is really good! Read more about each of them by clicking on the titles.
And just case you may have missed my posts from this week I shared:
- World’s Best Mac and Cheese recipe I finally share my go to macaroni and cheese recipe that I’m always getting asked for the recipe.
- DIY Trash bag holder for the car. Made to fit those diaper/doggie bags so they are super convenient.
- This week’s link party features were DIY Spring Decor ideas. And if you haven’t linked up yet there’s still time
Let’s connect! You can also find me hanging out here.