I had a full time going through last month’s Instagram pictures. Here are a few of the highlights that stood out to me. If you’re on Instagram I’d love to be friends there I’m @raegunramblings.
- If you’re in Utah you should check out Lone Star Taqueria‘s Fish Tacos. They are amazing and they were featured on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives.
- Normal Etsy life making baby bottoms.
- I received two crazy fun packages full of Beautiful Creatures swag! Stay tuned for some giveaways. And there’s still time to join the book club if you want to read Beautiful Creatures before you watch it in the theater!
- Some of the fun books I received/read this month. Most notabley Everneath by Brodi Ashton.
- My newest divergent necklace from Pretty Little Charms UK my favorite Etsy Shop.
- When we (Rotten Musicians) played during Sundance for the second year, definitely a fun time. Here’s a cute article from Salt Lake Magazine that mentions our set.
- L’s maze work. She said “jump” when she came to a wall in the maze, haha love her.
- Chicken and Two Potatoes one of our weeknight standards. Always yummy.
- Already getting orders for St. Patrick’s Day Baby outfits.
|Day||Main Meal||Goals (Veggies, Whole Grain, Fish)|
|Sunday||Appetizer Fiesta||Grains and nuts: granola bars
|Monday||Coconut Curry Lentil Soup and Fry Bread|
|Thursday||Mac and Cheese with Chicken|
|Saturday||Chinese New Year Feast|