Patriotic Crafts and Recipes
3D Paper Stars Patriotic Banner | Flag Foam and String Ball | Patriotic Headband | Simple Summer Throw Quilt
Patriotic Wreath | Patriotic Chocolate Covered Oreos | Patriotic Sangria Recipe | DIY Patriotic Shutter
Patriotic Fudge | Patriotic Mousse Tarts | Patriotic Berry Pound Cake Stacks | Washi Tape Patriotic Stars
Well hello again friends! It’s me Tiffany from Making the World Cuter as your host today!
I have been busy making some cute stuff and hope you will come check it out!
Queen Victoria Spice and Treacle Cake
Now it’s time to show me what you’ve been up to! Link up your posts to the block party for your chance to be featured on all four of our blogs! 🙂
- We’d love it if you pinned the image above of 12 Patriotic Crafts and Recipes!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 6pm PST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Simply Designing says
Thank you for featuring TWO of my projects this week! What a great patriotic round up you have for the party. Enjoy!
Cincy Shopper says
Sharing with your party this week my recipe for Boston Cream Poke Cake. Hope you enjoy!
Everyday Victories says
Thanks for hosting this week!
She Saved says
Hope you all had a great weekend. Thanks for hosting.
How to Nest for Less says
Your party is always full of amazing ideas. Thank you!
Katie @ The Crafty Blog Stalker says
Thank you for featuring my Patriotic Mesh Wreath! Have a great week.
[email protected] says
So many fun ideas! I love all the patriotic projects and recipes!
Thanks for including our shutter and fudge!
Amee Cantagallo says
Thank you so much for hosting!
Simply Designing says
Thank you for featuring my Washi Tape Patriotic Stars this week! Love all the patriotic items you featured as well!