One of my favorite parts about Thanksgiving dinner is the pie at the end!! I have a major love for sweets :). But sometimes I want more than just apple pie or pumpkin pie. Sometimes I want to change it up and have a different kind ofl pie! Well I have found several yummy traditional and nontraditional pie recipes that are perfect for Thanksgiving!
- We’d love it if you pinned the Traditional and Nontraditional Pie Recipe image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures says
Happy Thanksgiving! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures
Thank you for hosting the party. Happy Thanksgiving!
Journa Ramirez says
Thank you for hosting this week -Journa, from the team at http://www.lollyjane.com
Thank you for hosting! Happy Thanksgiving
Sheri K. says
Thank you so much for hosting!