You’re turn I can’t wait to see what you have to share this week!
- We’d love it if you pinned the Chocolate round up!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
Link up to the Block Party and be featured on all four blogs!
Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly
Let’s connect! You can also find me hanging out here.
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Karyn @ Pint Sized Baker says
Thanks for adding my Chocolate and Peanut butter roll cake to the collection! Hope you have a great first week of February!
Marci @ Stone Co15ttage Adventures says
Mmmmm…. Chocolate recipes! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures
Aaah, I’m so thrilled to be featured with my Chocolate Pudding Parfait! your collections are always such high quality posts, i’m honored to be in one of them :)
Have a lovely week!
Thanks for featuring our cheesecake! So much yummy chocolate!