Did you know that July is National Ice Cream Month? That means that it’s pretty much a requirement to eat ice cream at least once a week, if not more! Here are 9 ideas to shake up your national ice cream month celebrations!
Hello there! Tiffany here again from Making the World Cuter. July is a crazy month for me this year with all of the travelling and events going on, I don’t feel like I have a second to sit down, but when I do I’ll be sure to have an ice cream cone in my hand! I’m happy to be hosting this little party though with my girls Marissa, Kaysi and Polly!
Now it’s time to show me what you’ve been up to! Link up your posts to the block party for your chance to be featured on all four of our blogs! 🙂
- We’d love it if you pinned the image above of National Ice Cream Month ideas
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 6pm PST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!