Party food is my absolute favorite type of food. I love dips, and chips, and wings and bite sizes tastes of all sorts.
Whether you’re gathered around the TV for your favorite game or show, celebrating a special day with the family or just want the yummiest food on Earth here are over 10 must make party food recipes.
- 3 Ingredient Sausage Queso Dip
- Cheesy Meat and Potato Croquettes
- Capresse Chicken with Avocados
- Foccacia Bread
- Roasted Red Pepper Dip
- Loaded Fajita Dip
- Sweet Potato and Bacon Skewers
- Mini Taco Pies
- Southern Meatballs
- Honey Fig and Brie Phyllo Cups
- Spicy Butter Chicken Wings
- Baked Parmesan Ravioli
- Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels
- Bacon Wrapped Jalaleno Poppers
- Mexican Queso Dip
- Cheesy Wonton Bites
Marissa from Rae Gun Ramblings here today as this week’s host. Here are a few of my favorite projects since I hosted last time!
Crock Pot Beef Onion Wine Sauce Pasta | Crock Pot Beef Onion Wine Sauce Pasta |Crock Pot Beef Onion Wine Sauce Pasta
Now let’s see what YOU have been up to. Link up to the Block Party and be featured on all four blogs!
Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts| Pieces By Polly
Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the image above of Party Food Recipes!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Wow! Mouth-watering recipes! Thank you so much for hosting! -Journa, from the team at http://www.lollyjane.com