Beside your new links this week, we’d LOVE for your to link up any older Star Wars projects you may have.
We’ve also got some annoucements! We’re sorry to say goodbye to Susan from Bite Size Biggie as a host, but are super excited to welcome…Debra from Housewife Eclectic. She’ll be hosting soon and will introduce herself more then.
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly|! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
As usual, I’ve been working on some geek projects since last time. Here are a few recent projects I’ve posted on my blog and other places around the web recently.
Fantastic Beasts Easter Basket | Easy Occamy Eggs | Star Wars Quilt-in-a-Day
You can also find me hanging out here:
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Egg Projects picture above! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before. EXCEPT favorite older posts that fit this week’s theme are welcome and encouraged.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Thanks for hosting another great party! But I’m really sad to have missed being part of the Star Wars party!! I just made a recipe for Princess Leia’s Cinnamon Buns for May the Forth, that would have matched today’s theme perfectly :D
Anyway – Happy Wednesday!