How oh how is the Summer almost over? I do have to say though July was a great month. A lot of it was spent celebrating Harry Potter (and how can that not be great). But if you missed any of it here’s a round up of my posts. I’m not doing a full recap of all Happy Harry Potter series just my own posts because you can see that in my giant list of Harry Potter DIYs, Recipes, and Tutorials.
- What I read
- Washable and Water Resistant Baby Changing Pad
- Summer Reading Recommendations
- Two Toned Easy Skirt Tutorial
- Delicious and Easy Mini Rainbow Donuts
- What’s for Dinner
- Fast Light Up Wand Tutorial
- That time I dressed Teddy up in Potter gear for the Ultimate Harry Potter Photo Shoot
- Future Hogwarts Student Onesie Tutorial
- Sew Our Stash Skirts
I also wanted to let you know that I’m joining in a HUGE round robin Instagram giveaway. The entries are SO easy. I hope you already follow me and if so all you’ll have to do is leave a comment! There are over 20 bloggers each sharing their own prizes. I’m giving away a 25$ gift card to Amazon.com check it out @raegunramblings. I know @utahsweetsavings is giving away a whopping 75$ to Amazon @wifeeclectic has 50$ to amazon @just_b_friends has 30$ to target and there are so many more. Plus the entries are so stinking easy!