Welcome September, welcome Fall, welcome crazy busy costume season I’m ready for you! But before we go into that here’s this month’s Eat, Make, and Read post, a round up of everything that went on in August just in case you missed anything.
- Huge Collection of Harry Potter Crafts, Recipes, and DIY’s rounding up the Happy Harry Potter Series
- Frozen Butterbeer Recipe
- Fake Out High-Low Dress Tutorial
- Donut Man Peach Donut Knock-off Recipe
- 9 Great Books from Utah Authors
- How to Build a Successful Craft Business
- Using Fabric Markers to Add Kid Art in Clothing
- 20 + Sewing Room Necessities
- DIY Dark Phoenix Costume Tutorial
- Lemon Quinoa Zucchini Salad Recipe
- 15 Minute Shirt Upcycle
- 9 Great DIY Refashion Projects
Let’s connect! You can also find me hanging out here.