Super Simple Summer Throw Quilt| Patriotic Bunting | Vintage Bandana Bowl Covers | Kid-Friendly Patriotic Punch | Patriotic Pudding Pops | Patriotic Fruit Cones | Patriotic Fruit Tart | Framed Ribbon Flag | Bohemian Baby Doll Dress and Ribbon Wands | Red, White, and Blue Tie Dye Napkins | Red, White, and Blueberry Ice Pops | Free Flat Front Skirt Pattern | Pottery Barn Inspired Stenciled Flag Pillow | Patriotic Denim and Burlap Placemats | 4th of July T-Shirts | Patriotic Tablescape | Patriotic Wall Art | Dollar Store Patriotic Lanterns | Patriotic Summer Mantel |Patriotic Flag Waffles | Patriotic Poke Cake | 4th of July Sugar Cookie Bars | Rustic Patriotic Wreath | 4th of July Breakfast Bagels | 4th of July Ribbon Wand | American Flag Kids Craft | Patriotic Rocket Favors |Rustic Berry Tarts | Felt Flower Tutorial | 4th of July Cheesecake Trifles
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly!
Red, White, and Blue Dr. Seuss Quilt with Free Pattern
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the 30+ DIY Red, White, and Blue Ideas above! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Jennifer Lunsford says
Wow! Those patriotic posts look great. Thanks for hosting.
Katie Reed says
Thanks for hosting another fun party!
Katie Hale says
Love spending Sunday nights with your party! Thank you for hosting!
So glad to have you! Thanks for linking up.
Awesome roundup! Thanks for including my Pudding Pops!! Have a great 4th!!
Thanks for the party! Have a super 4th of July week!
Have a great 4th Karyn!
Diana Rambles says
Thanks for hosting and for featuring my Patriotic Poke Cake! Shared.
Jennifer @ The Jenny Evolution says
What a fun round up! And thanks for including my patriotic breakfast bagels. They are fun, healthy and great pop of color on the breakfast table. Happy eating :)
Jennifer @ The Jenny Evolution
thanks for linking up! have a happy 4th