Halloween is once of my all time favorite Halloweens and I’m super excited to be joining in again with See Vanessa Craft‘s 30 Crafty Days of Halloween. It’s one of my favorite series of the year!
This year I’m sharing this easy and tasty recipe for personal Halloween Oreo Cheesecakes. Hop over to See Vanessa Craft to get the full recipe.
And for extra fun I decided to round up some of my favorite Halloween projects I have shared over the years!
- Harvest Munch Mix Recipe
- 15 Minute Monster and Mummy Pillow Cases
- Anastasia and Drizella Dresses
- My BEST tips for DIY costumes (I make over 500 a year so I’ve got some tips and tricks. This is one of my all time favorite posts EVER)
- Halloween Book Page Wreath
- Easy Snow White Shirt Tutorial
- Halloween Skirts and No-sew Halloween Treat Bags Tutorials
- Easy Boo Garland
- Harry Potter House Elves Costumes
- Dark Phoenix Costume Tutorial
- The Best Princess Dress Tutorials
- Glow in the Dark Shoe Bat Wings and Trick or Treat Bag
- Baby Harry Potter Costumes
- Mermaid Top and Mermaid Pants Tutorial
- Easy Bear Vest Tutorial
- Fancy Nancy Dress Tutorial
- DIY My Neighbor Totoro Costume
- Easy Batgirl Cape
- 20 Minute Little Dwarf/Gnome Costume
- Hunger Games Costumes and Baby Hunger Games Costumes