It’s a good time to be into geeky things! Between Pokemon Go and getting ready for my annual Happy Harry Potter series I’m feeling great in my Geeky element.
Golden Snitch Quilt | DIY minecraft backpacks | DIY Phases of the Moon Shirt
DIY Lego Soap | DIY Captain America Coasters | DIY bean bag toss game
The BFG Drink | dragon kids craft | DIY Doctor Who Nail Decals
TMNT Embroidery Hoop | Star Wars Party Ideas | Pokemon Go Tricks and Tips
Marissa here from Rae Gun Ramblings and I’m so excited to share a bunch of delightfully geeky diys, recipes, crafts and more that you guys have linked up in the last few weeks.
I hope you’ll swing by my blog in the next couple weeks because I’ve got over 50 awesome bloggers lined up for some fabulous geeky fun and a bunch of HUGE giveaways. But before that these posts have been super popular on my blog lately!
Tips for New Moms | Awesome Harry Potter Projects | Spinach Artichoke Dip
Now let’s see what YOU have been up to. Link up to the Block Party and be featured on all four blogs!
Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly
Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the image above of GEEKY Crafts and Recipes!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Jamie @Totally the Bomb says
Thank you for featuring my Pokemon Go post this week!
Jennifer @Cincy Shopper says
Sharing with your party this week my recipe for French Dip Sandwiches! Hope you all enjoy!
Kids Activities Blog says
Thanks for hosting this week!
Debra Hawkins says
Thank you for sharing my geeky toes!~
Erin @How to Nest for Less says
Hope you all had a great weekend. Thanks for hosting.
Ashleigh Walls says
Thank you so much for featuring my TMNT hoops!
Katie @ The Crafty Blog Stalker says
Thank you for featuring my Captain America Coasters!!