I know it’s been said before, but we all know it’s going to be said again…probably in the next few minutes, so let me just get it out there; “It’s HOT!” I am not one to complain about warmth and sunshine and any excuse to sit by the pool…but sometimes you just need to cool down. My favorite way is with some refreshing summer drinks. My drink of choice is ice cold water, but sometimes you want a little sweetness with your cold drink, for those times try one or more of these yummy choices.
Frozen Hot Chocolate | Beginner Green Smoothies Recipes | Berry Lemonade Slush | Homemade Almost Ice Cream | Strawberry Lime Basil Infused Water | Homemade Lemonade | Caribbean Slush | Watermelon Basil Cooler | Cucumber Lime Summer Drink | Tropical Summer Lemonade | Strawberry Mint Lemonade | Strawberry Lemonade
I don’t drink, but I know I have readers who do, so for you…here are some alcoholic ones that were linked up:
Hi everyone! It’s time to link up all the cute things you’ve been doing!
I’m Tiffany from Making the World Cuter, and I’ll be hosting this block party today.
I’ve been in a state of remodeling my house, I finally have a room to share! I would love for you to come check out my Living Room Remodel and leave me a comment on what you think. I am so in love with my new completed space! Needless to say it has taken all my time and energy and resources and cash to finish this room, so I don’t have a lot more to share…but it’s worth it!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!
Welcome to the block party!
- We’d love it if you pinned the Refreshing Summer Drinks image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!