Enjoy this awesome super hero gift guide. Super Hero inspired gifts to diy and buy for the whole family.
We are a Super Hero loving family. One of the first things Daniel did when we were dating was to dig out his home recorded VHS’s of the X-men cartoons (before they were released on DVD).
The first books we ever got for Teddy were some of the awesome Super Hero board books. And niece T is still a crazy Super Hero fiend ( you might recall her Dark Phoenix costume from earlier this year).
I know lots of you have Super Hero lovers in your family too so I thought I’d gather up some of my favorite easy to DIY and easy to buy Super Hero gifts for the whole family.
- Daddy Super Hero Shirt – this is such a sweet shirt perfect for your favorite dad
- Super Hero Board books for Baby – we have a ton of these and they are all FANTASTIC, seriously love love love them I blogged about a few of them here and here. I think my current favorite is the Villains one it’s a fun take on right and wrong!
- Easy Super Hero Shirt dress – here’s some cute Super Hero fabric options
- Quick DIY POW! Head band/wrist bands
- Super Hero Cookbook – I blogged about this here, the girls and I love it!
- Super Baby Cape Onesie Tutorial
- Transparent by Natalie Whipple – Fun book about kids with powers!
- Quick and Easy Super Hero Cape and Mask Tutorials
- Super Heroes: My First Dictionary – we have this one too and it’s great (I told you we’re obsessed ha!) Click on the link to peek inside
- Easy Batgirl Cape Tutorial
- Sidekicked and Minion – really cute middle grade books about being a side kick (or the villains version)
You may also like:
Make a cute cat face mask and you can do the behind the neck style if you want!
This is my go to teach someone to sew project. 20 minute basic skirt tutorial.
Giant list of must read books for Harry Potter fans!