Anyone else as frazzled as I am and just need help on the dinner front? Here are a bunch of delicious looking weeknight dinner recipes sure to please your family and keep you from the drive-thru!
BBQ Wonton Bowls | Kielbasa and Sweet Potato Hash | Caprese Chicken |
Quick Parchment Wrapped Fish| Instant Pot Burrito Bowl | Tomato Bacon Pasta
Creamy Pasta Bake | 15 minute Keto Lambchops |
One Sheet Gnocchi and Roasted Veggies
Ovenbaked Meatball Sandwiches | Jamaican Rum Chicken | Instant Pot Hawaiian Chicken
I can’t wait to try these easy weeknight meal ideas. I’ve been so bad in my hustle and bustle with eating out!
Marissa from Rae Gun Ramblings here as your host this week. Don’t all those Peanutbutter treats look delicious!? I want to eat them all!
Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts | Housewife Eclectic
Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Weeknight Dinner Recipes Round Up!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Leave a Reply