Two Christmas Deer Pillow Case Tutorials Mini Holiday Bunting and Candy Cane White Chocolate Popcorn Recipe Merry Days and Silent Nights Sign How to Make Cheater Cake Bites Festive Banner Tutorials Book Page Ornament 10 Minute Pom Pom Cowl Tutorial Cranberry Double Chocolate Cookies
- Start off with two pieces of fabric 5 X 9 inches each.
- With right sides together sew around all the edges with a 3/8 inch seam allowance leaving a small gap at the bottom edge of of of the long sides.
- Turn right side out and Iron.
- Fold the edges up and pin. I like to hold a gift card or credit card just for the right side to gauge how much of a fold to take (about 2 inches).
- Sew along both long sides making sure to back stitch.
- Tie fill with a gift card and time with some ribbon or trim and gift.
Pages: 1 2