The best part of about movie night are the snacks am I right? Of course popcorn is an absolute must when having a movie night but sometimes you want something a little sweet to throw in there too. So today I’m sharing how to make some quick, easy, and tasty Movie Night Popcorn Pudding Cups. #SnackPackMixins #CollectiveBias
These are so cute that it makes me tempted to have a whole movie themed party. It could have fake tickets a little concessions stand oh yes that would be SO cute!
What You Need
- Pudding Snack Packs (I used chocolate)
- Crunch n’ Munch Popcorn
- Red and White Striped Fabric (or scrapbook paper)
- Black Ribbon
What to Do
- Cut the fabric/paper to 2X8 inches and the ribbon to 11 inches long.
- While the pudding cup is still sealed wrap the fabric/paper around the pudding cup. Take the back in place.
- Tie a the ribbon into a bow around the pudding cup.
- Remove the easy to open lid off of the yummy pudding and top with a pile of Crunch n’ Munch Popcorn (I used the Toffee flavor).
So quick and easy. I love how the little snack pack cups look like little popcorn containers! Now all you have to do is pop up some Orville popcorn and find a great movie to watch.
I found all the supplies, pudding, popcorn, and even the fabric and ribbon at Walmart. All I had to do was grab a redbox movie on the way out and I was good to go for a quick, cute, and delicious movie night!
Let’s connect! You can also find me hanging out here.