As I was sitting at the pumpkin patch this weekend, freezing my butt off, I had a big craving for soup! I love when it gets cold so you can enjoy all those warm and yummy soups that are perfect in the fall. Here are some amazing and delicious soup recipes to keep you warm this fall.
Curry Coconut Chicken Lentil Soup
Tomato Hamburger Macaroni Soup
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts | Housewife Eclectic! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
Now it’s time for the party!
- We’d love it if you pinned the Soup Recipes image above!
Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Leave a Reply