You guys! My friend and I were in charge of the BINGO night at our elementary school this weekend, and can I just tell you?!? SOOO much work! I need a month long vacation, and at the very least a day at the spa! That’s why this week I was drawn to all of the pamper yourself ideas from last week’s linky party. I installed a new luxury spa shower head this last week and it’s been a lifesaver…and if you are interested, I am giving one away and it ends tomorrow so hurry over and enter!
- Aroma Sense Shower Head
- Beginner’s Green Smoothies
- Ombre Wooden Beads Necklace
- Stamped Washer Earrings
- Makeup organizer
- Essential Oil DIY Sugar Scrub
- DIY Bird Nest Necklace
- DIY Hand Repair Cream Recipe
- Raspberry Vanilla Bean Sugar Scrub
- Rose Petal Sugar Scrub
- Homemade Lavender Face Scrub
- Red Hots Lip Balm and Scrub
- Cold Kicking Shower Melts
- Heart Sugar Scrub
Tiffany here from Making the World Cuter, because I have been so busy with the whole BINGO thing I haven’t posted much except for my happy shower head…so I can’t wait to see what the rest of you cute peeps have been doing!
- We’d love it if you pinned the image above of Pamper Yourself Ideas!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
How to Nest for Less says
Thanks for another fun party!
She Saved says
Sharing my Cat in the Hat Snacks this week with your party. Thank you for all you do each week!
Play Ideas Blog says
Thanks again for hosting!
Slap Dash Mom says
Thank you for hosting!
Jessica H. says
Thanks so much for featuring my Red Hots lip balm and scrub. I hope you got to pamper yourself with some of these great ideas!