Halloween is just a couple of weeks away and there’s still plenty of time to make an amazing Halloween Costume. Check out these ideas for your next costume.
Besides your new links this week, we’d LOVE for your to link up any of your own DIY Halloween Ideas.
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly| Housewife Eclectic! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
Polly here from Pieces by Polly.
Some years we make our costumes from scratch and some years we just add a few accessories. Here are some of my favorite costumes from the past.
Strawberry Kiss Shopkins Costume Accessories | 10 Minute Rey Star Wars Costume | Easy Jedi Costume | Astronaut Moon Boots | Poodle Skirt and Petticoat | Olivia the Pig Outfit | Harry Potter Family Costumes |Hogwarts Student Wand Skirt
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the DIY Costume picture above! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before. EXCEPT favorite older posts that fit this week’s theme are welcome and encouraged.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!