Today I’m hanging out over at Fleece Fun to share why I love Handmade Gifts. As a part of her fun Handmade Saturday Series Angel has invited different bloggers to share why like to give handmade gifts and one of their favorite tutorials that’s great for gift giving. Click on over to see what I said. And just to get in the mood here are some of my favorite tutorials that make great handmade gifts ideas!
- Super Hero Cape and Mask Tutorials
- Finger Print Necklace Tutorial
- Touch Screen Friendly Glove Tutorial
- Quickie Blueberry Cream Cheese Danishes
- 10 Minute Cowl Tutorial
- Personalized Kiddo Car Tutorial
- Cranberry Chocolate Cookies
- Snow White Shirt Tutorial
If you’ve visiting from Fleece Fun welcome it’s great to have you. I hope you take a moment to peek around. If you need a place to start over to the right you can see some of my reader’s favorite posts. Also if you have a blog of your own I’d love to invite you to link up to my weekly link party that is co-hosted by 3 of my friends.