Super Bowl Food Ideas
3 Ingredient Sausage Queso | Snickers Blitz | Chili Cheese Pigs in a Blanket
Buffalo Chicken Poutine | BLT Party Dip | Buffalo Chicken Dip
Tahini Hummus | Lightened Up Buffalo Popcorn | Mozzarella Sticks
Pizza Dip | Pineapple Meatballs | Chili Cheese Poppers
Healthy Ranch Toasted Chickpeas | Green Pepper and Tomato Salad
More Delicious Appetizer Recipes
- World’s Best Guacamole – the secret ingredient and special prep technique really push it over the top
- EASY Spinach Artichoke Dip – another great crock pot option my husbands co-workers always request we bring this to the holiday party.
- Delicious Bean Dip – this is actually just homemade refried beans but trust me they are magical. Creamy and rich and served with chips they are the best. You can layer them in a 7 layer dip or serve them warm like I do as a dip on their own.
- Buffalo Chicken Dip – its just as easy and throwing everything into the crock pot but the flavor that comes out is amazing
- Cowboy Caviar – a light refreshing mix of beans, corn and avocado perfect for serving with chips
- Salsa Guacamole – tomatillo avocado sauce that’s delicious as a dip, topping or even salad dressing
Tiffany here from Making the World Cuter hosting today. Living in Oregon, we are Seahawks fans and are quite disappointed that they didn’t make it this year to the Superbowl. Regardless, we will still be watching whomever happens to play and we will be eating lots of delicious food! Who are you rooting for?
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Thanks for featuring our meatballs!
Cynthia Rusincovitch says
I’m kicking myself for not remembering pigs in a blanket for the game last night! Great list! Thanks for linking up at delicious dishes recipe party!