Super Bowl Food Ideas
More Delicious Appetizer Recipes
- World’s Best Guacamole – the secret ingredient and special prep technique really push it over the top
- EASY Spinach Artichoke Dip – another great crock pot option my husbands co-workers always request we bring this to the holiday party.
- Delicious Bean Dip – this is actually just homemade refried beans but trust me they are magical. Creamy and rich and served with chips they are the best. You can layer them in a 7 layer dip or serve them warm like I do as a dip on their own.
- Buffalo Chicken Dip – its just as easy and throwing everything into the crock pot but the flavor that comes out is amazing
- Cowboy Caviar – a light refreshing mix of beans, corn and avocado perfect for serving with chips
- Salsa Guacamole – tomatillo avocado sauce that’s delicious as a dip, topping or even salad dressing
Tiffany here from Making the World Cuter hosting today. Living in Oregon, we are Seahawks fans and are quite disappointed that they didn’t make it this year to the Superbowl. Regardless, we will still be watching whomever happens to play and we will be eating lots of delicious food! Who are you rooting for?