1 cup warm water 1 cup warm milk
1/3 cup sugar 2 1/4 teaspoon yeast (1 pack)
1/3 cup oil (I used veggie oil) 1/2 T salt 1 egg 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 cup cinnamon chips
- In mixer combine yeast, sugar, and warm water and milk; let bubble for about 5 minutes.
- Add in oil and egg.
- Slowly add 2 cups flour, mix and then add salt.
- Add 1/2 cup flour at a time until it comes away from side of bowl. Add the cinnamon chips when it gets close to the right consistency. The dough will be very sticky but the softer the dough the lighter the bread. So use the least amount of flour you can handle.
- Let rise in mixing bowl for about 30 minutes.
- Form into loaf (or whatever shape you want).
- Let rise and additional 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes.
Makes 2 loaves
Let me know if you try this out and what you think.