I (Polly) live deep in apple country in rural Washington State and apple harvest is in full swing…so I thought we’d do a round-up of apple recipes.
- Caramel Apple and M and M Blondies from Gator Mommy Reviews
- Apple Turnover with French Vanilla Glaze with Views from the ‘Ville
- Apple Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars from Three Kids and a Fish
- Apple Scented Bubble Dough from There’s Just One Mommy
- Caramel Apple Oatmeal Bars from Annie’s Noms
- Gluten Free Caramel Apple Cheesecake from Cranberry Morning
- Caramel Apple Bundt Cake from Upstate Ramblings
- DIY Apple Butter from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
- Crock Pot Apple Crisp from More than a Mom of Three
- Best Ever Apple Butter from Life of a Craft Crazed Mom
- Mini Apple Pies from Raegun Ramblings
- Apple Cinnamon Apple Sauce Bundt Cake from Keeping It Simple
- Baked Caramel Apples from Making the World Cuter
- Easy Apple Pie Toppers from Pieces by Polly
Polly here from Pieces by Polly as your host for this week.
I’ve been busy getting the kids ready to start back for their first day of school tomorrow, but I have managed to get a few projects blogged lately.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
Pages: 1 2