- 2 small roma tomatoes
- 1 jalapeno
- 1/4 red onion
- 3 avocados
- 1/4 tsp garlic
- 1 TBS lime juice (adjust this to your taste)
- 1-2 tsp veganaise (I'm linking it on amazon so you can see what it looks like but they only have cases most grocery stores carry it nowadays or you can use sour cream or plain yogurt but I do think the veganaise flavor is special)
- Roast the tomatoes and jalapeno. To do that just stick them on a skillet and burn them on all sides, set aside to cool
- Chop onion, tomatoes, jalapeno and garlic very fine. (you can do bigger pieces if you like it chunky). Set aside.
- Mash avocados and 1 tsp veganaise into whatever bowl you want to use.
- Add tomatoes, onions, garlic and 1/2 of the jalapeno to the avocado mixture.
- Mix it all up. Salt to taste. Add more of the jalapeno if you want more kick (after you taste it). Add more veganaise if you want it creamier.
Everyone loves these chocolate covered strawberries and with this trick they are SO easy.
If you want some more veggies or just to save some calories this cauliflower mash is a great swap for traditional mashed potatoes!
One of my go to weeknight favorites. This Oven Fried Chicken recipe is SO good.
Let’s connect! You can also find me hanging out here.