I love cheesecake so much. One summer I spent a few months dedicated to duplicating my favorite Cheesecake Factory recipes and I have to say I nailed it!
Of course my favorites were the cheesecake. The White Chocolate Blueberry cheesecake recipe is one of my personal favorites but when I don’t feel like fruit or the chocolate in my Oreo Cheesecake recipe, this caramel macadamia cheesecake really hits the spot!
Caramel Macadamia Nut Cheesecake Recipe
The flavors in this cheesecake go so well together. The smooth caramel with the rich nuts make for a really deep yummy flavor. Creamy and delicious
Macadamia Nut Crust Ingredients
This is one of my favorite parts of this recipe. The nuts in the crust really take this classic graham cracker crust over the top.
- 1 1/2 (about 1.5 C) packs of graham crackers (crushed)
- 1/3 C Margarine (melted)
- 1 TBS Chopped Macadamia nuts
Basic Cheesecake Ingredients
This is how I do all my cheesecakes. You can use this basic cheesecake recipe for whatever flavor combination you like. It’s really easy to adjust and adapt it.
- 3-8 oz pkgs Cream Cheese (room temp)
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 C Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 3 Tbls Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbl Vanilla
- 1/4 C Sugar
- 1 TBS Chopped Macadamia nuts
Caramel Nut Topping Ingredients
I love a great topping on cheesecakes. One it hides any imperfection but I love the concentration of extra flavor
- 1/2 C. Caramel sauce
- 1-2 TBS Chopped Macadamia nuts
How to Make Macadamia Nut Caramel Cheesecake
- If you want it to be good you MUST wait for the cream cheese and eggs to come to room temp. don’t bother using light or fake cream cheese unless you have high quality artisan cream cheese use Philadelphia cream cheese the taste is worth the extra fat, cost, and time
- Break up the graham crackers (I like to stick them in a ziplock and mush).
- Melt the butter and mix with the graham cracker crumbs. Press them into a springform pan.
- Sprinkle crust nuts evenly
- Beat the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Add sugar, vanilla, and lemon juice until well combined.
- Add eggs one by one until combined. Mix as little as possible on this step, you just want the eggs fully incorporated.
- Pour half the mixture into the pan on top of the crust sprinkle nuts and top with remaining mixture.
- Bake in at 300F with steam for 1 hour and 15 minutes (until outside is set but inside is still jiggly). Heat a dish while preheating the oven and pour hot water in the dish when you stick the cheesecake in.
- Let cool in the oven with door closed for at least 2 hours
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours I think overnight is best, the texture and taste are much better when it’s colder
- Right before serving top with caramel and macadamia nuts.
Cut with a knife rinsed with hot water between each slice. So so yummy! And yes it keeps great!
If you’re visiting from Hideous! Dreadful! Stinky! welcome. I hope you stay and peek around. If this is your first time here let me point you to a few of my favorite posts.
- Circus Birthday Invite AKA the time I made my husband dress up like a tiger and my niece played the cat tamer
- Eclair Cake, super impressive looking, but totally easy and delicious dessert that grown ups and kiddos will both enjoy
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, pictures and review of my trip to Universal Studios Orlando new Potter themed amusement part.
Take it to a party, have everyone ooh and ahh and make new friends. Let me know if you try it out! If you catch the cheesecake bug check out my blog for other recipes including a copycat recipe of Cheesecake Factory’s Wild Blueberry White Chocolate Cheesecake.
You May Also Like:
How to make easy professional looking chocolate covered strawberries.
The most comfortable face mask. Easy Origami template.
BEST Crock Pot Corned Beef Roast recipe.
Yummiest Guacamole recipe with a secret ingredient.
My trick to how to professionally hem knits on a regular sewing machine.