Party food is the best food in my book and these Game Day Bites are right up my alley.
- World’s Best Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Chili Cheese Pigs in a Blanket
- Cheesy Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers
- Buffalo Wing Inspired Egg Rolls
- Healthy Taco Stuffed Peppers
- Buffalo Blue Cheese Potato Bites
- Mexican Velveeta Cheese Dip
- Air Fryer Extra Crispy Chicken Wings
- Shrimp Puffs
- Hot Crab Dip
- Easy Sweet & Sour Meatballs
- Two Bean Chili Con Carne
More Delicious Appetizer Recipes
- World’s Best Guacamole – the secret ingredient and special prep technique really push it over the top
- EASY Spinach Artichoke Dip – another great crock pot option my husbands co-workers always request we bring this to the holiday party.
- Delicious Bean Dip – this is actually just homemade refried beans but trust me they are magical. Creamy and rich and served with chips they are the best. You can layer them in a 7 layer dip or serve them warm like I do as a dip on their own.
- Buffalo Chicken Dip – its just as easy and throwing everything into the crock pot but the flavor that comes out is amazing
- Cowboy Caviar – a light refreshing mix of beans, corn and avocado perfect for serving with chips
- Tomatillo Avocado Salsa – This is light and fresh perfect for dipping chips or veggies in!
Great Sweet Bites to Try
Of course you can’t forget about the sweets. I love having desserts to cleans my pallet with all the yummy salty stuff.
- Magic Cookie Pies – just like magic cookie bars but in easy individual servings and so cute
- Best Chocolate Cake ever – seriously this is SO good
- Caramel Chocolate Pretzels – fun to make and to eat
- Best Chex Mix – This snack mix is filled with salty sweet goodness. Everyone I serve it too is obsessed!
- Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies – These cake mix cookies are soooooo good and easy
- Honey Peanut Chocolate Ice Cream – trust me this is the best ice cream you’ll ever eat!
Party Friendly Main Dishes
And if you want to really entertain here are some more hearty dishes that are perfect for making that party into a filling meal!
- Oven Fried Chicken – all the crispiness and flavor without the grease and mess
- Lasagna Soup – so stinking easy and delicious you can make it in the crock pot!
- Homemade Pizza – this is my favorite way to make pizza the dough is ridiculously easy!
- 3 Ingredient Ribs – It doesn’t get easier or more delicious plus these are easy to customize!
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Leave a Reply